Online manufacturer registration
In accordance with the provisions of the Ministerial Order no. 269/2019 on the approval of the Procedures for establishing the registrations, reports, frequency of reporting to the National Register of Producers, as well as the manner of evidence and reporting of the information required in art. 9 para. (4) and to art. 27 para. (6) of the Government Emergency Ordinance no. 5/2015 on waste electrical and electronic equipment, all importers and manufacturers of electrical and electronic equipment as defined in GEO 5/2015 are required that, within 180 days from the date of entry into force of this order:
a) to transmit to the National Agency for Environmental Protection (ANPM) the general information estimated for the previous year in the format provided in annex no. 2 to the procedure mentioned in art. 1.
b) to register online in the National Register of Producers managed by the National Agency for Environmental Protection.
(2) The producers in the registration procedure on the date of entry into force of this order are obliged, within 30 days from the date of entry into force of this order, to send to the NEPA the documents mentioned in art. 1 para. (4) lit. a) and b) of the annex to this order, respectively Annex 1 and Annex 2 and to register online in the National Register of Producers managed by the National Agency for Environmental Protection.
(3) The online registration is done by accessing the link https://raportare.anpm.ro.
Detailed information on online registration can be found in the user manual which can be accessed on the first page of the site http://www.anpm.ro/
- Select the Recording option from the displayed menu
- Complete the Application following the steps indicated
- Check the step - Access account - access for the application from: Waste domain, EEE subdomain, Annex 01 (manufacturers).
Following the registration in the nomenclature of economic operators in the Integrated Environmental System, the producers will obtain a user and an access password with which to access the SIM-EEE application, starting with 2020.
Do not hesitate to contact us if the process is difficult, making it easier for you to fulfill this legal obligation.